3 STYLING TIPS FOR BOUNCY VOLUME
- Change up the normal position of your parting to create instant volume at the crown – side partings offer an instant appearance of fullness
- Blow-dry hair upside down, against the direction of hair growth, for added bounce. Flip your hair and blast with heat until it’s ¾ dry, then smooth and perfect your style as normal
- Twist your hair up into a ballerina bun while you sleep for lifted roots and volumised lengths. Consider investing in a silk scrunchie to protect against breakage
Combined with these simple salon-approved styling tips, the volumising ritual will transform your hair from flat and lifeless to full and fabulous – no rollers required
Call upon the 3-step Volumising ritual for naturally full-bodied hair
Want to know the secret to dreamy volume? Boost lift and body from root to tip with the help of the volumising ritual.
This 3-step routine has been expertly formulated to fortify fine, flat hair. Miracles of nature famed for their strand plumping properties work together in harmony to inject fullness from the very first use, while noticeable volume continues to build day after day.
Look to Christophe Robin’s A-list devotees for bouncy hair inspiration. Natalie Portman swears by the Delicate Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner duo to maintain her voluptuous tresses, while the Instant Volumising Mist with Rose Water is credited for Blake Lively’s enviable volume.
AN AWARD-WINNING VOLUMISING FORMULA
There’s a good reason why the cleansing volumising paste with pure rassoul clay and rose extracts has been crowned the winner of multiple beauty awards. Tatler, Glamour and InStyle all recognise the innovative paste-to-foam formula’s ability to transform even the finest, flattest-looking hair. With its unique emulsifying texture, the cleanser instantly boosts roots while building strand density day after day – for gravity-defying volume that lasts.
Celebrated natural origin ingredients work together in harmony for improved fullness, strength and vitality:
- Centifolia rose water, known as the ’Rose of a Hundred Leaves’, hydrates and soothes
- Mineral-rich Moroccan Rassoul clay, famed for its use in the time-honoured Hammam ritual, absorbs impurities and rebalances the scalp while preserving the hair’s protective cuticle layer
- Antioxidant-rich Limnanthes seed oil extract reinforces colour intensity and preserves shine
- Baobab leaf extract repairs, nourishes and protects
Just like a shampoo, the cult hero has been developed for use on wet hair. Once or twice a week, rub a tablespoon of product between your palms and apply all over in delicate circular motions. Lift hair at the roots and enjoy a moment of blissful wellbeing as you feel the paste turn to a light foam. Add water to emulsify, then rinse thoroughly.
VOLUME SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER DUO
Dreamy volume starts when you lather up in the shower. Gentle enough for daily use, the delicate volumising shampoo with rose extracts, is perfect to be used in alternance with the cleansing volumizing paste with pure rassoul clay and rose extracts, to add bounce and body as it cleanses. With its cuticle-sealing acidic pH, it helps to maintain fresh, vibrant colour while plumping strands.
Unlike heavy conditioners that have a tendency to weigh hair down, the volumising conditioner with rose extracts is creamy yet air-light. The result? Soft, bouncy hair with beautiful natural volume. Apply throughout lengths and ends to detangle, nourish and shield against colour fade.
A FRAGRANT FINISHING TOUCH
Completing the ritual, the volume-enhancing instant volumising mist with rose water is a decadent finishing touch offering lasting natural hold and instant root lift minus crunchiness. With a weightless texture as light as a rose petal, the leave-in mist densifies strands as it envelops hair in a sensual scent with feminine floral notes. Apply to damp or dry hair, focusing on the roots, and delicately massage.