Knowing what your hair needs is the best way to adopt the hair care routine that is best suited for you.
Although they seem very similar, hair that needs to be hydrated or nourished actually lack very different things.
Here are a few tips to make sure you give your hair exactly what it needs:
When your hair lacks moisture, it needs hydration.
If your hair feels :
– dry and rough
– sensitive to static electricity
– inflated on contact with humidity
Then, the hydrating line with aloe vera would be your ideal routine!
When your hair lacks lipids, it needs nutrition.
If your hair feels:
– dry and brittle
– tangles easily
– can’t get rid of those split ends, which tend to get lighter!
In that case, my power-duo: the moisturising hair oil with lavender, paired with my cleansing mask with lemon OR the regenerating line would be your go-to!
You feel like you fit into both categories?
No worries, that’s common too! You need both hydration and nutrition.
– The hydrating mist will be your best ally. Use it after washing your hair and before applying any hair oil or styling cream. Oh, and it’s obviously silicone-free!
– Once a week, give your hair a little extra attention so it gets all the nutrition it needs.